We offer assistance with the following:
We offer emergency financial aid for Veterans and surviving spouses of Veterans who have met the residency requirements for Logan County.
Appointments for financial aid are accepted Monday â€“Wednesday from 0900-1500.
Extreme Emergencies are taken in to account on a case by case basis.
Free travel to and from the Dayton VA Medical and the Columbus VA Medical Center for Veterans of Logan County
Assistance with the following claim work:
1) Service connected compensation
2) Non service connected pension with or without aid and attendance
3) Dependents Indemnity compensation/Widow's pension
4) Burial Benefits, etc.
5) Assistance in filling out the 1010EZ healthcare application form
6) Assistance in filling out the applications for the Ohio Veteran's Homes
7) Assistance in helping Vietnam Veterans connect with benefits they might be eligible for due to Agent Orange Exposure.
Logan County Veterans Services Office
121 S. Opera St. (in the Memorial Hall Bldg.)
Bellefontaine Ohio 43311
Fax (937) 592-1998
Hours of operation are : Monday - Friday 0830-1630
closed daily for lunch 11am - 12pm